Tuesday, July 23, 2024

George Carlin

  • ..My mind doesn't work that way, I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking & I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions...I have certain rules I live by. My 1st rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me & I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
  • Don't just teach your children to read... Teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything.
  • When I hear a person talking about political solutions, I know I am not listening to a serious person.
  • They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table & figure out how badly they're getting fucked.
  • Bipartisan usually menas that a larger than usual deception is being carried out.